Friday, November 4, 2011

Posh in Peacock Blue & Heather Grey

Happy Friday everyone!  Things are looking up in my house. We have a lot going on for the better. I think 2011 will be ending on a much better note than how it started out.

Anyhoo, sometimes, I just get flashes of colors or ideas about outfits that I would like to put together and Polyvore is the perfect site for getting that idea in my head down into an actual visible outfit. I think I got the idea across on this week's outfit. I really wanted to do a soft, heather grey jacket with a rose accessory and a teal color in the rest of the outfit. I just can't get enough of this peacock blue color. Definitely my favorite (right now at least).

Posh in Peacock Blue


Smythe tailored jacket
£655 - brownsfashion.com

Clemens en August zip pants
£189 - theoutnet.com

Rupert Sanderson round toe pumps
$659 - mytheresa.com

Hermes weekend bag
atelier-mayer.com

Club Manhattan silver jewelry
€20 - welikefashion.com

Tasha hair accessory
$38 - nordstrom.com




I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday season. Next up is Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday of all! I'm thinking of doing an upcoming Top 10 Pins along these lines so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment