Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 1: The Color Palette

This idea hit me like a ton of bricks last night.

Let's rewind a bit.......I got the idea in my head this past summer to try and sell some things on Etsy. Meh, it's been going okay but it's not very cohesive. Until yesterday. What I realized is that I really need a theme. everything I have listed is kind of, well, random. A few photos, a few headbands, plans for other random things and it doesn't blend well. People love aesthetically pleasing products, especially women, I'm guessing. So, this is a brand new day. The first day of my idea and it begins with a color palette. I'm not exceptional at much but one thing I could always track, internally usually, was colors. From an early age I just couldn't wait to see the color palettes for the different seasons. Well, this is mine. It's my start and I'm excited. So:


My Fall Color Palette




What do you think? What am I going to do with this you might be wondering and how does this tie into Etsy?

Well, I have a few tricks up my sleeve and I plan on keeping track here as I embark on my new adventure. I can't wait! I hope you will join me. Stay tuned........

No comments:

Post a Comment