Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Heart Pinterest

I've been on Pinterest for about 6 months now and it seems like recently everyone is finding out the fabulousness of this site. So, today I'll start my top 10 favorite Pins of the week.

1. This one really speaks for itself. I mean really, need I say more?





2. This room is filled with all of my favorite colors. See my 1st post for more of my color scheme:



3. With Halloween fast approaching these are perfect for a party! Mini marshmallows and pretzel rods covered with white chocolate. Gotta try these:





4. Another recipe because I can't get enough of the amazing food on Pinterest:




5. Christmas will be here before you know it so I've got my eyes open for some great DIY gifts this year. I just love this look. It looks high-end but it's super easy:




6. Another great DIY for just about anyone on your list:




7. This is just 1 good looking outfit. So perfectly fall I think I'll die if I don't get something similar. My next mission is to get those tights!




8. This would totally be out of my comfort zone for neutral colored purses that I seem to always buy but isn't it great!




9. I just adore chunky crocheted pieces. I'm working on a few for my shop but this over-sizing is so cool!


Source: etsy.com via Monica on Pinterest


 10. I'll leave with a little inspiration. I find that sometimes you just need to hear words like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment