Wednesday, October 19, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Pins

Ready for the top 10? Here we go:

1. Remember when you begged your parents for a tree house but you just never got one or if you did it didn't quite measure up to that picture in your head. Well, you're an adult now, build your own. If I did, it would look like this:



2. I had to include this one just because it humbled me pretty quick. I see myself as a relatively intelligent person but I cannot believe how long it took to 'get' this. How long did it take you?


Source: None via Pamela on Pinterest


3. This is a recipe I tried last night. I've tried to make French Onion Soup once before and it was not a success but this is a great recipe. I loved it!



4. If I had a "my friends follow these things" checklist, this would be on it:




5. I absolutely love reading. I never do it enough but since we are contemplating getting rid of cable altogether I'm hoping to do it more and will push the girls to read more too. This one had me laughing for a while. Proud to say I have never watched the show:




6. So, cute outfit of the week. Love the shirt & shoes especially. This is defintiely something I could wear in Fall in Texas:

Source: polyvore.com via Pamela on Pinterest


7. Although there isn't really any room right now, I'd love to have a way to display the beautiful china we have and a place to keep my cookbooks like this:




8. One of my absolute favorite things about colder weather is drinking hot chocolate. We keep a good stock of instant but also make the real stuff fairly often and I like to try different recipes. This one has Nutella in it. Pass me a cup!




9. I was watching Nate Berkus this week and saw this lady that makes everything. It was awesome. And her website, P.S. I Made This, is so cool with new projects all the time. In this one she makes a decorated hair pin that looks pretty easy. I think I'll try one and add one of the dyed feathers I just ordered on PickYourPlum this week:




10. I've heard this quote before but is very powerful. The answer should be what you strive to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment