Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Be Happy, Be Thankful!

1. I found this space over on Apartment Therapy. I love this site. Almost too much eye candy for a home design lover like me. I don't know how many great ideas I have found there but it is a great source for anything decorating-wise:




2. Since I've worked at home the past 4 years, my days of heels and skirts are pretty much gone but I still love the look of heels with jeans. So, this is a nice amalgamation of my present and past tastes in fashion:


Source: polyvore.com via Pamela on Pinterest


3. If you are like us you still have about 10 pounds of Halloween candy left but still, these Homemade Twix look yummy. Maybe by December we will be out of the packaged kind and will need to make more:





4. We have a weird shaped room for living room/dining. It's all 1 room but it definitely has a weird shape which makes it hard to figure out the best place for furniture. Although our room has much taller ceilings, these curtains on either side of the wall may work to show the distinct difference in the room:


Source: bhg.com via Pamela on Pinterest


5. I just HAVE to slip this in. I started my Etsy shop: As Hue Wish, a few days ago and this seems to have gotten the most interest. I'll be adding more items in the next few days so stay tuned:


Source: etsy.com via Pamela on Pinterest


6. I saw the greatest hairstyle last week and wondered how it was done. Then, while 'thumbing' through Pinterest I found tons of great hair tutorials. So, just discovered another great use for Pinterest. Here is one of my favorites. Check out her blog for lots more styles on video:




7.  While I'm not exactly full-on in the Christmas spirit yet, I'm always on the lookout for ideas and I've come across some too cute gift-wrapping ideas. The first is white paper, with unique bows & trinkets on each gift:




8. And one more gift idea. I love the idea of making it EASY to wrap but still look fantastic, like this. The pin I saw this on was originally for wedding, but I think it would be appropriate for Christmas too, maybe add a little more sparkle or some homemade snowflakes:




9. I really wish I could make my living room look this GREAT! It is so simple yet so beautiful. I love the color and the table especially:


Source: bhg.com via Pamela on Pinterest


10. So true. I had a friend post on her FB something similar. The older I get, the more I learn this:







Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment