Friday, November 11, 2011

Feel-Good Friday

I'm feeling good today for no particular reason. Maybe a mix of the beautiful mild sunny weather, a great weekend up ahead, and lots of fun projects in the works. I'm feeling a little fab, a little sunny, a little feisty...so here's THAT amalgamation in my Friday outfit:


Friday Fabulousness


TIBI wool dress
$495 - net-a-porter.com

Ichi leopard coat
£70 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Mid heel boots
$190 - topshop.com

Michael Kors shoulder handbag
$995 - neimanmarcus.com

Miss Selfridge gold jewelry
£14 - missselfridge.com

Kate Spade gold jewelry
$178 - katespade.com








I hope you are feeling as good as I am today. 


Don't forget to give thanks today for all those Veteran's around the nation! 


And, in honor of this fabulous day of 11-11-11, enjoy:





No comments:

Post a Comment