Linking up with Living In Yellow. Erin has a great list and inspired me to do my very own 25 things you may (or may not) want to know about me:
1. I use spreadsheets for everything. My 'grocery' section alone has 7 sections.
2. I just started getting into photography less than a year ago but I love my Canon Rebel and try to take at least a few pics a day:
3. Sometimes I don't do things just because I don't like to do what everyone else is doing. Like watching or reading anything Twilight. Sorry :)
4. I left a decent job 5 years ago and took an at-home job because I couldn't bear the thought of leaving my kids in daycare any longer.
5. I'm slightly obsessed with the show Dexter. I can't get enough of it! I really want this bobble-head.
6. I was painfully shy growing up and I still have bouts of it but I'm much better now! One of my fears was that one my 2 girls would follow that path and it would hold them back but neither one is. (whew).
7. I met my husband in the back of a music store where his punk band was playing a show.
8. I adore clothes and fashion but I hate shelling out the money so I almost always buy clearance and starting to get back into thrifting (used to do it a lot in college).
9. When I first met my husband I could barely cook Hamburger Helper but now the thought of cooking a full- course Thanksgiving meal gets me all giddy.
10. I work out because I love to eat. I generally eat pretty healthy but I do believe you need a good burger and chocolate milkshake every once in a while.
11. I've carried the same purse for 3 years. I know I need a new one but I splurged on a good leather one and cannot find anything I like better.
12. I know all of my neighbors and we regularly hang out all the time. It's awesome!
13. I bake my own bread.
14. I love living in Texas and everything about it. I want land in the Hill Country when I retire.
15. My oldest daughter, Ella, is my fashion consultant. She is 10 and has better taste then just about anyone I have ever met.
16. I think people's choices in movies tells a lot about them.
17. My least favorite chore is mopping and I go way too long in between doing it at my house.
18. I played soccer for the first time on a team at 35.
19. I could skip most meals and just eat appetizers. I love bite-sized everything!
20. I'm a late adapter to most electronics. Once I'm there I usually like it, but it takes me a while.
21. I'm a die-hard Dallas Cowboys fan. My favorite player is Demarcus Ware:
22. My BFF & I made up a phrase for people on the internet that ask you questions you KNOW could easily be found on google: GTS (it stands for Google that Sh--). As in, what was the name of the twenty-second president of the United States? Seriously, just GTS. We hope it catches on.
23. I'm a big ole crybaby. I'm going to be a mess when Ella graduates 5th grade and I don't even want to talk about high school.
24. I will bust out dancing at random times. I especially like the Humpty Dance and the Roger Rabbit but I'm also a fan of climbing the ladder and the sprinkler.
25. I'm pretty sure my youngest daughter, Audrey, is going to be famous at something when she gets older. She is 7 and great at everything, especially lighting up the room: